The Story of Kwao Kwao KRUA
Pueraria mirifica is a plant that has a head buried underground. There are a total of 4 types, such as White Kwao Kruea, Kwao Krua and Black Kwao Krua
Pueraria mirifica found to contain substances in the phytoestrogens. (Phytoestrogen) or plant-like substances that act like estrogen in females. The components found are Miroestrol, Deoxymiroestrol.
With the technique of cultivating cell and tissue of Pueraria mirifica Resulting in obtaining high purity extracts And can control the quality Safety from the raw material
Body care products
KWAO KRUA NOURISHING SERUM
Rich in nourishing substances from
- PUERARIA MIRIFICA CALLUS CULTURE EXTRACT is a tissue culture standard laboratory.
- Combined with another ingredient in skin care. AVENA SATIVA KERNEL OI: Oatmeal oil Which is rich in vitamin E, Fatty Acids (Omega 1, Omega 6), various skin care substances such as Cholesterol / Sterols, Ceramides, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phospholipids. Nourishing for healthy skin To moisturize, smooth skin, reduce allergic irritation
- Together with the retention technique (Encapsulation) nanoparticles important substances In order to effectively penetrate the skin And increase stability of important substances
KWAO KROUA NOURISHING SERUM - Pueraria Mirifica Serum
- DIRECTIONS: After cleansing the skin Apply serum and massage the desired surface on a daily basis. Morning and before going to bed
Granted a petty patent in Thailand
- Pretty Patent no. 14091: A process for stimulating the production of doxymirostrole from white kwao kwao by suspending cell culture (request number: 1403001065).
- Pretty Patent no. 12620: Nanoparticles contain White Kwao Kruea extract as a component in pharmaceuticals and their preparation methods.
- Pretty Patent No. 12619: Formulated with emulsion gel products containing nanoparticles containing white Kwao Krua extract.
This product has been licensed for use in the research work license.